Thank you for choosing iSpine Pain Physicians!
We strive to provide the best possible medical care. It is our pleasure to welcome you as a patient.
Have the following records faxed to our office prior to your appointment:
- 3-5 most recent office notes pertaining to your chronic pain
- Injection notes pertaining to your chronic pain
- Imaging reports (most recent MRI, CT, X-ray and EMG’s)
- Most recent Physical Therapy notes
- Chiropractic notes
Bring the following to your first appointment:
- Photo Identification
- Insurance Card(s)
- A List of All Medications
- Completed Patient’s Consent to Disclose Protected Health Information To Authorized Persons Form
Release of Information Forms
Insurance Plans Accepted
We work with all major health insurance plans. The list below is not exhaustive, so if you do not see your insurance plan listed, call your insurance provider to find out if we are in-network. We are also preferred providers for products offered by the Ridgeview (Medica Connect), Allina Health (BluePrint), and North Memorial (Preferred One). Before scheduling an appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that we are included in your plan as an in-network provider.
Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Comprehensive Care Services TPA
Metropolitan Health Plan
Minnesota Healthcare Program
South Country Health Alliance
iSpine Clinics is a designated HealthPartners Medical Spine Center
New Patient Forms
New patient forms are available electronically via our patient health portal. Once you are registered, you will be given instructions on how to create a health portal account and access the forms.