iSpine Chiropractic Continuing Education Seminars
The team at iSpine Clinics takes pride in working with our partners and leaders in the industry to provide educational opportunities throughout the year. Explore our upcoming events, and RSVP to hold your seat! We value your feedback; if you have ideas for future topics, please let us know!
Scroll down to review our past speakers or to request a recording for a topic of interest.
We hope you’ll join us for our continuing education seminars for Chiropractors – you’re sure to have quite a few takeaways that can benefit your practice!
Whether you join virtually (lunch provided!) or in-person, you won’t want to miss this opportunity for CE credits. We will see you there!
Save the Date & RSVP today!
RSVP today or call 763-204-8331
June Event Details
- Wednesday, June 15, from 12-2pm
- Topics include Ethics and Professional Boundaries and A Multidisciplinary Approach to Concussion Rehabilitation
- Speakers Erik Willer, Attorney at TSR Injury Law and Melissa Wick, PT, DPT and Abby Regan, OTD, OTR/L from National Dizzy and Balance Center
- RSVP: www.surveymonkey.com/r/iSpineCE
July Chiropractic Appreciation Day
- Wednesday, July 10, from 11:30-3:30pm (11:30-12:30pm lunch, 12:30-1:30 presentation with virtual option – 1 CE credit offered, 1:30-3:30 Happy Hour outside with activities)
- Topics include Taking a Multidisciplinary Approach to Chronic Pain & Key Components of Comprehensive Rehabilitation Programs
- Speakers Rano Faltas, MD & Lindsay Haugen, PA-C of iSpine Clinics
- RSVP: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/6516534253650/WN_qdiYxykcQLGtRo8BsDB2yA
Past Speakers & Recording Request
Explore our past topics and expert speakers. If you have interest in requesting a recording, please fill out the form. Please note, CEs are only available to event attendees, not viewers of past recordings.
- Dr. Michelle Mick, BSc, DC, DACBR, DipMEd of Second Sight Radiology – Diagnostic Radiology: a case-based review of the spine and extremities
- Benjamin Kothe, L.Ac of Sundial Acupuncture – Acupuncture
- Dr. Sam and Dr. Emily from Caron Chiropractic and Laurie Applebee from iSpine Clinics – Low Back Pain & Pregnancy Treatments – Recording not available
- Dr. Mueller from Twin Cities Spine Center – Cervical Disc Replacement – What Have We Learned – recording not available yet
- Dr. Aggarwal from Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology – Practical Approach to Headache Management
- Dr. Cumming from Vascular and Interventional Experts – Arterial and Venous Causes of Leg Pain – recording not available yet
- Dr. Jackman from Midwest Spine & Brain – The SI Joint: A Common Cause of Low Back Pain
- Jennifer Missling from iSpine Clinics – Functional Based Exercise for Chronic Pain
- Roberta Fernandez from Fare Hypnoisis – Hypnotic Languaging for Chiropractors
- Deborah Friedman, MD, from iSpine Clinics – Acute Versus Chronic Pain
Seminar Recording RequestOftentimes our event attendees ask to access the recordings of an event they participated in to review pertinent details. If you are interested in requesting access to a previous event, please fill out the form below and someone from our office will be in touch. Thank you!
REMINDER: The form above is only for requesting PAST recordings, which do not qualify for CE credits.